Thursday, July 23, 2015

Ages and Stages: 23 Months

Another quick little monthly update while you take a monster nap (over three hours now-should I wake you up, are you still over tired from the long weekend, is this why you have been a little cranky at naptime and bedtime this week). ANYWAY, you love to play with your stuffed animals and any type of little figure (the wooden melissa and doug people, the fisher price little people and animals, your baby dolls, Tinkerbell, Cinderella, your minions,  and we can't for get Georgie, or the Jerry and Ryan puppets! etc. etc. ) It's so funny because you will play with them with each other really well, but then you will be very lovey with them too, giving them hugs and saying I love you. In fact you have been very liberal with your "I love you's" recently. You even said " I love you big girl" to one of the mannequins at old navy the other day. lol You also love and are A pro at puzzles!!
You will do at least 6 in a row and we even have some 8 and 12 piece ones you can do yourself!!

You know most of your letters by sight now but sometimes you say K is X and I is T and P is R. But you can usually get that last one right if I ask you to try again. You can count to 13 and then will say random letters like "16,19, 22, 28..". You say the cutest things all the time! I love that you can tell me what you want to eat now. Recently I have been really loving it when you say "hmmmm" and just throw out "someday" into the conversations. I hope I never forget your expressions and the way your little voice sounds when you say those things! You also say things are your "favorite" sometimes even though it might be debatable in some situations. And a few times when you have been trying to tell me what you want, you say "the thing I like to do" lol. I love that!  You are just the best and are so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment