Friday, November 14, 2014

Rough Morning

So yesterday started out with a mom win-a nice, hot, independent, shower! But it went downhill from there. I forgot to start my car early so we were about 10min behind, which with traffic where I live translates into 30min behind our normal schedule. Baby girl already has been sad when I drop her off lately, but yesterday she also fell and got a rug burn under her eye right before I was going to walk out the door. Needless to say I had to stay and comfort her and then she definitely didn't want me to leave. This morning was better, but she was still sad. This has probably been the worst week so far; she has cried a bit every day. It's funny how we are sad when they don't seem to care when we are leaving and sad when they are upset when we are leaving. When I picked her up from work Wednesday she already had her boots on because she was upset and saying "mama" :( I was hoping we would get out of this stage since I'm getting done work soon but I knew we would have to go through some of it.

*12 more work days*

No comments:

Post a Comment