Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Baby Girl's Nursery :)

We moved into our house TWO WEEKS before I had baby girl. So, it amazes me we even had anything in her nursery at all! But thanks to our amazing friends an family, it was painted and all put together by the time she came home. It was actually pretty much done before, except the changing table came in the mail the day before I went into labor. Thankfully, that got put up by her Papa while we were in the hospital. The only thing I have added since are the rug, the elephant picture, and the many stuffed animals she has received as gifts. 



Daddy painted the bookshelf the weekend before I went into labor (after I tried, completely failed, and begged him to fix it). I found the idea to make a bow organizer from a picture frame on pinterest, which turned out to be the easiest task ever, much more suitable for my pregnancy brain. And I used a baby bag from one of my shower gifts for the print. Oh and my mom gave baby girl the fairy decals for Christmas, so those are relatively new too. The only thing I want now is something to go over the changing table.

It might be a tiny room, but I sure love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment