Thursday, October 22, 2015

Things I always want to remember

So I really wish I had time to write down or video tape everything you say little girl! While we were at your cousuns birthday this past weekend, his grandmother said, "Oh Kylie, you're just a laugh a minute!" And it is SO true!

I know I've wrote this before but your memory is just so incredible. The other day we were downstairs looking at the toys down there and you found a top then said " HMM Where's the other girl? When I got lemonade?" Because back in June we went to a garage sale where some big girls were selling lemonade and gave you that top! Then today we were reading a book about seasons and I asked you if you remembered chasing firefly sand you said "ya, at Memere a and Papa's" which is where we were. Then you added " and daddy threw the ice cream" HAHA! You were remembering when he threw the last little bit into the woods and you caught him and were quite upset! This was back in July or August!

No comments:

Post a Comment