Friday, October 16, 2015

Ages and stages: 26 months!

You are still the sweetest thing! Yesterday when we were leaving our gymnastics class, we walked past a preschool class in the hall and you said "scuse me, scuse me" the whole way! You still love to be my big helper, just 20 min ago I was putting things in the dishwasher and you got out the dish detergent for me! Your newest obsession is helping me bake. You absolutely love it and are getting good at pouring all the ingridents in! I'm very excited for another excuse to do lots of holiday baking this year haha. You have also really been into having "picnics" with your play food and "parties" with your play birthday cake. You still have lots of fun with a variety of your toys but recently you have been asking for your Cinderella and Tinkerbelle dolls. They are usually the guests of these picnics and parties we are having daily.

We have had a cold the past week or two, which hasn't been anything to major except you will often whine, "my boogers my boogers!". You have a few tantrums but they don't come too often only if you are very tired or hungry. You have become more particular about the clothes you will wear. Sometimes it's not an issue but probably 50% of the time you don't want to change and it's usually that you want to keep your pjs on (or just be "nakey").  Most of the time I can convince you by thinking of some game type thing or lately I've been telling you you need your warm clothes so you can feel better and not stay sick. It still takes a good 20 min sometimes till you give in though (and a few times it's been longer!).

One of your newest adorable things you say is "member?" For example, at lunch today you said "Member the little red caboose worth the fats and sweets? member?". Haha! These are the things I never want to forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment