Saturday, October 29, 2016

Funny stories

While I am reminiscing on adorable moments, I have another good one I never want to forget. The other day I couldn't decide if I wanted to put a pull up on Kylie while we did errands. I was helping her get dressed while she was telling me something and I did slip it on. When we got to the pants she realized she didn't want to wear the pull up. It was mid afternoon so she was getting a bit grumpy. She started demanding that I rip the sides of the pull up to get it off, as I do in the morning when it is wet from sleeping. I was doing pretty good staying calm (which I don't always do), and explained that  this pull up was dry so I didn't want to waste it because we could use it that night. She looks at me silently for a few seconds and then says, "do you hear that tinkle tinkle?". She was peeing in the pull up just so I would rip it!

No comments:

Post a Comment