Thursday, December 17, 2015

Ages and stages: 28 months!

I must admit I am starting to lose track of your age through months! I had to pause a bit before I began writing this and even now I wouldn't be surprised if I was wrong! ;)

It's  almost Christmas and you have been enjoying the season very much. Last night you said "I love you tree" and gave it a little hug ( your hugs are pretty much always accompanied by a little " mmmM" sound effect). We have been doing lots of watercolor painting of our christmas coloring books, some Christmas crafts and Christmas baking. Oh and we have definitely been splurging on all the Christmas movies! I think we have seen them all this year: Charlie Brown, Garfield, Rudolph, Frosty, Elf, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, The Polar Express. And today I plan to watch one of my Holiday favorites: Home Alone 2.

You love to read all our Christmas books but some of your other favorites have been the Healthkins Books, this book about Vegetables (Charles Broccoli, Ripe Tomato, Corny on the Cob, etc.) and anything With the Seasame Street characters. You have really been loving playing with you're little people recently and also your baby dolls.

You haven't been fighting getting dressed as much lately (knock on wood) and absolutely LOVE your big girl bed (which you have been in for about a month now). Potty training is going pretty well. You will go # 2 on the potty 100% of the time but you have a harder time feeling like you will need to go pee so you might have an accident like once a day if we forget to remind you to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment