Friday, March 13, 2015

Baby Shower, Diaper Cake

My sister-in-law is expecting a precious baby girl in April and a few weekends ago we threw her a baby shower! My baby girl and I had a blast preparing and celebrating such a wonderful event :)

My sister-in-law is one of the sweetest people I have ever met and of course I wanted to do something a little special for her gift, so I made a diaper cake. They are actually quite easy to make, because everything is so cute anyway! I rolled up the diapers while I watched "At Home in Maine", a documentary about home birth, and just assembled the goodies as I purchased them.


 This diaper cake includes: 

128 Size 2 Diapers
5 Headbands
4 Recieving Blankets
4 Pair of Socks
3 Bibs
3 Baby Toys
(praying doll, stroller toy that jingles and little elephant rattle toy)
2 Pair of Pants
1 Onsie
1 Package of Boogie Wipes
1 Bottle of Baby Shampoo
1 Tube of Butt Paste 

My mother-in-law also made some really sweet DIY details for the party include these darling washcloth puppies: 

 And these beautiful favors:



And of course I have to include some pictures of this cutie pie enjoying herself with her cousin :)




 As I said we had a fabulous time and really look forward the arrival of our sweet niece/cousin in ONE MONTH!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment